Sunday Rhylee turned 2 years old. He was so excited when he opened his presents and got Thomas the Train set, Thomas pajamas, and a bucket with tractors in it. He put the pajamas on right away and it took a lot of persuasion this moring to take them off. He carries the bucket with his tractors, cars, and train everywhere he goes. He even wants to take them to bed, but being the little boy that he is he would stay up all night playing with them. He was excited when he saw the train cake and couldn't wait to have some. He is getting so big and is talking so much.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Melissa,
Cute blog! I love the cake. We miss you so much and wish we could of been there for the festivities.
I can't believe that Rhylee is 2 already. It seems like just yesterday that you had him! All the kids look as cute as ever. Wish we could have been there to celebrate!
Hey Melissa! Cute blog, I really like your background. I'm glad to know all is going well. We love and miss you guys. Take care... Michael and Aubray and Ginger and Ransom
Post a Comment