Dallas has been working in Idaho with one of my brothers since the first part of December. So about everyother weekend I am traveling down to see him. The kids are tired of traveling, but they have got to know their cousins. They hate getting in the car because they don't know how long they will be in their car seats. We did get to spend Christmas at home in Montana. The kids had a wonderful day. Rhylee finaly has his Combine and MacEnzie finaly has her princesses. They saw the presents before Christmas and have been waiting to get them. I guess that means I can not buy presents with them right there any more.
Now that the New Year has started we are excited about what it will bring. MacEnzie is still going to school and loves it. She has been saying a few words and is starting to follow commands (she is not consitant but it is coming.) She is still the happiest little girl around. She has been a real trooper with all of the traveling and staying with other people.
Yesterday my dad was put into the bishopric so we went to Blackfoot for the day. While we were there my boys started singing Jingle bells. I didn't teach them that song and we did not listen to it but here is the video.






4 comments:
Great to hear from you. I am happy that everyone is doing great. Love and miss ya
The kids are getting so big! And how good looking are those boys of yours? It is good to see an update from you all, I hope life is treating you well and things get a little more settled for you in the coming months. We miss you guys!
MELISSA!!!!! I can't believe I have found you! I got Lacee's address and sent her a Christmas card and she sent me an e-mail with her blog address. On her page it had a link to yours! I am so excited to see how you are! You are looking really great! I don't have a lot of time now but I will get back on later and look! It was so good to see you! Yoiu have such a cute family.
Julie Beck
I love the jiggle bells song. So dang cute. Oh man your boys are so handsome. I miss you guys. I hope all is well. You really need to put up more pictures for sure. Who am I to talk. Anyway call me sometime and soon.
Post a Comment