Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Playing at Grandmas in Idaho

We went to Idaho on MacEnzie's birthday to relax. The kids loved playing in the sandbox and with the baby kittens. Grandpa saddled up the horses and we rode around. On Thursday my parents left and Friday Dallas came and Kyle came from Utah with his 2 boys. The boys had so much fun playing together. Dallas and Kyle relaxed and did nothing and I finished some sewing projects. One day Michael came from Rexburg with his kids. Rhylee had so much fun with all of his cousins. He loves having cousins to play with so close in age.











































1 comment:

Whitings said...

How fun. Your kids are getting to big. I can't believe it but they get even more cute every-time I see pictures of them. I wish that you guys were here to play with us. summer is so much fun. we miss you guys.