Ainsley is a very unique little boy. When he was born, he broke the mold. He entertains and frustrates all at the same time. He is indescribable. He has started to sing song on his cd's and quoting movies and imitates everyone. It is so funny and I have tried over and over to catch him on video and he turns and gives me a cheeses grin. Well today I was successful. We were at MacEnzie's therapy and the boys were distracting, as always, so I took them to the elevators. To make a long story short we found a drinking fountain. Lets just say he was just too short.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You are such a mean mom! Totally cute! His little lips cracked me up. I can't believe how big both of your boys are now! Time really does fly. You guys are great! Keep up the great work crazy lady.
All I can say is that I love it! To dang cute. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We need to catch up soon.
That is too cute! The water fountain is a favorite of the twins at church, we have a hard time keeping them away from it!
They grow so fast don't they. Hope you guys are doing good.
That is soo funny. It was so nice taling to you the other day. I love and miss ya tons. Hope your Christmas is great.
Post a Comment