Thursday, August 5, 2010

Many Changes

I thought it was time to update and let everyone know what we are up to. Dallas and I have decided that we are going to go back to school. Dallas is getting his PhD and I will get a degree. The kids will be in school and preschool so we won't have to worry to much about babysitters if we can work our schedule. We have been looking for a new place to live and trying to pack. It has been discouraging but the kids like to go to new places and run around an empty house. Rhylee is so excited to move that he has packed all of his room up and his toys. I told him he may want to leave a few out to play with. He is so excited. Dallas' last day of work is on the 13th and we are excited. It just was not for us.
The other change will be coming at the end of the year. If you haven't noticed the countdown already, we will be welcoming a new baby hopefully at the end of this year. I am finally over the morning sickness and the ickyness of the 1st trimester. It is fun to try to explain that I have a baby in my belly. They have tried to see it, said they have one in there bellies, and Rhylee gives me sympathy pains. Every time I make something he says it makes his tummy hurt and can't eat it. Rhylee wants a sister and Ainsley wants a brother and MacEnzie could care less. We will have an ultrasound soon to find out who is right.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! It's hard to believe we will both have 4 kids! It doesn't seem like very long ago that we were living on College Ave!

Heather and Justin said...

I am so behind on checking blogs! Brittany told me the other day that you were expecting again and that you both were going back to school. We are so excited for you guys on all accounts. Naturally Justin is jealous that Dallas is getting his PhD, I am thinking at this point we will be headed down that road too. Where are you guys going to school? We love ya and miss ya lots!