Tuesday, January 4, 2011
George Burleigh Diehl
Burleigh was born yesterday at 7:54 a.m He weighs in at 9 lbs 7 oz and is 21 inches long. He is beautiful and we fell in love at first sight. He loves to be cuddled and snuggled, which is good for right now becuase he is so sweet. His brothers, sister and grandma have visited him and are excited that he has joined our family.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Congratulations Melissa! He is adorable! Enjoy your sweet baby!
Congrats you guys! He is so adorable and looks just like Rhylee. Wish I could come up and snuggle him too. Enjoy your big boy and give loves to the rest of your family for us. WE miss you!!!
Yipee for new baby. I love it when they are all snuggly. Hope you recover fast.
Congrats you guys! I would agree with Brittany that he looks just like Rhylee. We miss you!!
Congratulations! I love his dark hair. Your children are always so beautiful, so way to go! :)
Post a Comment