Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Burleigh is 1 years old

Today is Burleigh's birthday. To start out the day he had chocolate chip pancakes. He thought he was in heaven eating 2. We then ran errands so he had a late nap. Then for lunch we went to McDonalds, he was just interested in his pop. He definitely is our boy. Finally after dinner he was able to open presents and have cake and ice cream. Grandma and grandpa came to help celebrate. He had an enjoyable day and did not want to go to bed. Burleigh is growing so fast, he is almost walking. He just wants to run. He is so busy and always on a mission for exploring.


Burleigh looking at all his presents.













a train car













A train with animals













grandma and grandpa give the best presents. Odds and ends of anything. I think it was his favorite.













The engine, don't touch













more toys













Birthday cake














What do I do with this

















yummy













All done

1 comment:

Jewelyn said...

Oh I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast! And I love all the new pics on the side bar! Soo cute!