skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ainsley's lessoned learned
One day Rhylee and Ainsley were
playing in the pantry behind the kitchen and Rhylee locked the door.
Ainsley, trying to unlock it, climbed onto 2 jars of tomatoes to
reach the lock. Unfortunately Ainsley is too big
for the jars to support him and they broke, who knew that would happen.
He cut his toes pretty good. We were trying to decide if he needed
stitches. Ainsley was so worried about his injury he asked if he was
going to die. When I checked on him later he tells me, "mom I can not
run, I cannot ride my bike, and I can not go swimming because I cut my
toe." He was so sad saying this. The good news is that I gave him some
ibuprofen and he was back to normal in day. He learned a good lesson:
don't stand on jars of food.
 |
| "mom am I going to die?" |
 |
| After all bandaged up |
 |
| Ainsley's' cut toes |
No comments:
Post a Comment