Friday, June 27, 2008
Summer days spent at the park
The weather is warm and the kids are so busy so we spend at least 2 days in the park to let the energy out. The kids love it and they get to play with lots of friends. Rhylee and Ainsley love to play in the rocks, MacEnzie loves the slide and all of them love the swings. Ainsley loves to be outside and hopefully he will be walking soon so he can keep up with MacEnzie and Rhylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
How fun! I just wish you could come visit and we could take the kids to the splash park! I think they would love it! My girls would probably smother them and think they need to mommy them.
They are all getting so big! I can't believe how time flies by. I hear that you all are heading back to Montana in the fall. I hope that we will be able to hook-up once you are back in our neck of the woods.
Too Cute!! I need to get your e-mail address so I can e-mail you those photos from the parade. It was so fun to get to hang out with you guys.
I want pretty backgrounds!!! Teach me!! Oh and I have a favor to ask, will call you with the details.
Your blog is seriously so dang cute. And so are your kids for that matter. I miss watching them play and grow up already. So is Dallas back yet? I figure it is Sunday and that he probably is. How are your blankets? I think you should take and picture of them and post them on your blog for me. When I get some time I am going to start working on my blog, but until I am ready of my hygiene boards I can't do anything fun. Call me when you have time, I always love to chat. give your kiddos hugs for me.
Post a Comment