Monday, July 7, 2008

MacEnzie's 4th birthday



MacEnzie turned 4 years old today. I can't believe how fast time flies. She had a fun full day. She and Rhylee played in the pool on the patio, they watched Peter Pan, which she loved, and then we went to Pizza Hut for dinner. Her cake is a map for Dora to get to her party. I have started to make fun cakes for birthdays, Dallas had a tractor, Rhylee a train, and Ainsley a car. MacEnzie's was hard, I wanted to do something with Dora but I could not find a way to do it with out buying a cake pan and lots of frosting, so I was in Walmart brain storming trying to fight the earge to just buy a cake for her when the idea of a map came to mind, so it is a map to get to a birthday party. To understand this you would have to watch and episode of Dora. In every show the map shows Dora and Boots how to get to the end of the adventure, a map comes with a lot of the dora toys. MacEnzie loved the cake and I hope she had an enjoyable day.

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

Fun day! The cake looks great! I know Dora. Very well actually. Megan still likes to watch Dora once in a while. You made MacEnzie's birrthday special and she wll remember it for a long time! You are such a fun mom.

Morgen said...

How rude! I gave you the link to my blog..the polite thing to do would be to give me yours!:) very cute and it's such a fun way to keep up on everybody.