Monday, July 28, 2008

We are boring!

The last couple of weeks we have not done anything exciting. The kids are active as usual and we just are enjoying the summer days.


Ainsley eating corn on the cob for the first time. He loved it.




Rhylee learning to use the sander.



MacEnzie and Rhylee eating popcorn while watching a movie.



MacEnzie riding the horse backwards. She likes to do it now.



Rhylee holding Ainsley while watching a movie on the portable dvd.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think babies first corn on the cob is always fun. My mom told me that my first corn on the cob was stolen off my Granny's plate at a buffet when I was 1. Lets just say that I was covered in butter and happy as a clam. See you guys Sat!

Michael and Aubray said...

Hey Melissa,
Sorry we haven't commented in a while, our internet has been out. Cute, cute blog! Sure hope all is well. We love you guys & look forward to seeing you more when you move back!

Unknown said...

Your not boring, your awesome. Sorry I don't call more. I feel bad. I have horrible reception in my house and well, lets face it I am lazy. Your kids always look like they are having fun not matter what they are doing. But I am sure that your life will be filled with packing here shortly and then you really won't be bored!