Today is MacEnzie's 1st day of school. The boys slept in so MacEnzie had my full attention getting ready for school. We waited outside for about 15 minutes(I didn't know when the bus was coming)MacEnzie just played with her new princess backpack. She kept trying to take everything out. When the bus finally came MacEnzie squealed with delight the whole way to the bus. When she climbed onto the bus she just held on to the dashboard and grinned. She is still so small on the big bus, but she loves going to school. Now it is just me and the boys all day everyday.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Do you have all day kindergarden there? I am so jealous...I wish our kindergarden was all day and I wish Devin was old enuf for it:) Hadley went to school today and he is bored out of his mind! oh yeah, being broke college students is the best!! (I am SOOOOO glad we have been done with that for a while!)
WOW! I would love all day kindergarten! But the girls start on Wednesday, and go every morning. I'm sure she will love it! She looks like such a big girl!
I miss that girl. She always brings a smile to all our faces. How wonderful that she loves school. I hope that she will love it just as much in Montana. Give her a big huge for me.
Oh! Did you cry?! I would've. She is so cute. I can't believe you have a child old enough to go to school. That's crazy. When will you be in Montana?
Post a Comment