Monday we took grandma Diehl to Springfield to see some Lincoln sites. We had fun with her. On the way home Rhylee was expressing how he felt about corn. Luckily I got it on video it was cute. Here it is.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
St. Louis Trip
This past weekend Dallas and I took a little trip to St. Louis without the kids. Grandma Diehl came out on the train to spend some time with them. They had a great time with her. We drove down on Friday, taking back roads, and taking a lot of pictures and riding on a car ferry. We had dinner and then went to a Cardinals baseball game. On Saturday we slept in and then went to Grant's farm, and then the Arch. We spent all day walking and looking around and taking pictures. We went to dinner and then to a movie, The Dark Knight, it was good. Sunday we got up early and went back to the arch and took more pictures and toured the old court house. We drove around for a while to waste some time and then went to some friends house for dinner. We had a good visit and then drove home. It was a very fun weekend. It was good to get away by ourselves. Thanks so much grandma Diehl.

Monday we took grandma Diehl to Springfield to see some Lincoln sites. We had fun with her. On the way home Rhylee was expressing how he felt about corn. Luckily I got it on video it was cute. Here it is.
Monday we took grandma Diehl to Springfield to see some Lincoln sites. We had fun with her. On the way home Rhylee was expressing how he felt about corn. Luckily I got it on video it was cute. Here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hey man! The corn scares me too. Rhylee is too cute. Congrats on getting away. I'm still waiting for the band of gypsies to show up and take my children! Ha ha!
I am so glad that you and Dallas got away together! It was fun seeing a recent picture of you! You look great! Pretty much the same!
I just have one question...is there a Hungry Bear in St. Louis? I think not! We really missed ya'll when we heard that everyone took a trip to the Yodel's Kitchen. You guys better get over there quick before you move. Wish we were there to lend a hand moving.
Post a Comment