Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We are Alive

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still alive. To update, at the end of September we loaded all of our stuff up and moved from Macomb Illinois to Helena Montana. This is the truck, we are the biggest rednecks.









Along the way we stopped at a few sights to rest our legs and let the kids run.


























We are living with family and the kids are loving a place to roam. MacEnzie is going to school and seems to like it. Rhylee loves to spend time with dad, uncle Shay and grandpa. He is in farm heaven. Ainsley is just happy to be alive. We spend alot of time outside when the weather in nice. Dallas is currently looking for a job any where that is hiring. We are doing good and are enjoying being out west. We don't have internet so my posts will not be very often. Here are some pictures of what we have been doing.





3 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

I love the rabbit population on the ghost town sign. That is hilarious and very clever. Love it. I'm glad you are alive and closer now! I've checked your blog for awhile hoping you'd be back.
I look forward to many more posts! :)
Me

Jessie said...

It is so good to hear from you!! Aiden misses you guys so much but she is also settling into school nicely here in Kentucky. I do miss Macomb but it is so nice to be back with family.

Shine said...

I'm glad you got to Montana safely! (Side note: I just told JJ that ya'll moved to Montana, he's pretty excited...he's a Great Falls boy). I totally LOVE the moving van though; best kind there is! (When we moved to Twin Falls, everything was in horse trailers) :)