Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Family Outing

Since we moved here last September we have not done any family outings. Dallas' brother came for Easter and then when on to Bozeman where we met up with them again and went to the Museum of the Rockies. It has a lot of dinosaur bones and pre-historic stuff to look at. We didn't know if the kids would like it, but Rhylee loved it. He would run to every display and get so excited about it. I am not sure he really understood everything but he had fun. They did have a kids section with a big tree house and some displays of gears and pulleys and it showed how they worked. We spent most of our time in there.













Uncle Shawn is lifting Rhylee up for the dinosaur to eat and Brock is getting stepped on.













Dallas is moving the gears making the dolls dress twirl and the merry-go-round turn, MacEnzie loved it.













This is a tree house floor with buttons you step on and it makes animals sounds. MacEnzie thought these were pretty neat.














A model dinosaur. The kids were tired.













Boys playing Lincoln logs

5 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

I've been there! :D It's a cool museum.
Remember our "girl-weekend" drives to Bozeman? Ah, those were so fun!!

Kami said...

Hey Girl!
I cannot believe how big the kiddos are getting. You all look happy and healthy! Hooray for that, eh? Hope all is well where you are. Miss you guys!

Brittany said...

How fun! There is a dinosaur museum near us and we went to it. The boys loved it, I was pretty impressed to. If it wasn't so expensive I would go again and again.

Whitings said...

I am sure that your kids loved it. I am so glad to hear that you went on a family outing. They are always the best. Glad your kids are doing well. They are so cute .

Williams bunch said...

Looka likw you all had a bunch of fun.