While MacEnzie was at school and the weather was nice, I would take the boys to the park. We would have a picnic and then they would play. It was a lot of fun for them and it gave us something to do all day. The boys love being outside and playing. They are so fun to watch play.
I loved that park, isn't it fun. Hope you are doing good. I will actually post somthing soon, I am just waiting to get some pictures that my sister took first, So maybe check tomorrow
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I think they look like both you and Dallas. I sure miss you. How are things going for you?
I loved that park, isn't it fun. Hope you are doing good. I will actually post somthing soon, I am just waiting to get some pictures that my sister took first, So maybe check tomorrow
I can't believe how big your little boy is!
Post a Comment