Sunday, June 14, 2009

Playing in the sprinkler

The other day it was finally nice outside and we did not have anywhere to go so I got the sprinkler out for the kids. They have never played in a sprinkler before and were really excited. When I got it all set up I asked Rhylee if he wanted the sprinkler under the trampoline or on the grass. He said under the trampoline so that is were I put it and then put the boys on and went to turn the water on. When I turned the water on I heard screams. The boys did not like it underneath so I pulled it out and they decided it was OK to play that way. They had a lot of fun, MacEnzie didn't really get into it. She just liked to watch.


















MacEnzie watching the boys.















Both boys in the sprinkler


















2 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

Too cute! I loved playing in the sprinklers when I was little!

Brittany said...

sprinklers are the best form of entertainment. Eli loves to watch our automatic ones come on and runs through them when he gets the courage up.