We just celebrated MacEnzie's 7th birthday. It seems like just yesterday she was born. It is funny looking back and remembering being new parents, poor MacEnzie I am surprised that she survived. We celebrated by having a normal day of playing on the farm with cousins and grandparents. We moved pipe, played outside, and watched movies. In the evening we had a little party and had presents and cake and ice cream. Her cake this year was a Dora Map. All the kids liked to watch me decorate it and it was hard to keep little figures out of the candy.
MacEnzie with her Dora Map cake.
Opening presents





2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you finally had a chance to blog. I've been wondering what you all have been up to! We were sorry to slip out of town so fast. It all just happened so quickly. But I will be stalking you regularly on here. :) Tell the kids hello!
P.S. Thank you sooooo much for the breast pump! It has literally saved my life. Thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment