Wednesday, September 7, 2011
1st day of school
The summer is over and school has now begun again. This year MacEnzie is in 1st grade, Rhylee is in Kindergarten, and Ainsley is in Preschool. They were all excited to go to school. MacEnzie started last week and was so excited on the first day of school she ran off on the playground and I had to chase her down to take her to class. Rhylee started a few days after MacEnzie as was so excited I had to hide his school supplies until he took them to school because he kept playing with them. Everyday he would ask, "do I go to school today?" It was hard to tell him no he had to wait. When I picked him up after his 1st day he was kind of grumpy. I asked if he wanted to go back the next day and he said no. Later he said he was hungry and he would go back. He loves it. Ainsley finally started preschool today. He kept asking me "when are you going to get my school supplies?" He is in head start so he doesn't need to buy any, everything is donated. He was disappointed. He loves school and painted today. The house is quiet in the mornings, now Burleigh will get a good nap in. I am glad all the the kids love school and want to learn.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh so exciting! Did MacEnzie get a hair cut? So cut! Love the pics.
So cute on their first days of school!
Post a Comment